Important dates of 2016 GATE examination
Date of start of online submission 1st September 2015
Last date of online submission 1st October 2015
|Women candidates||Rs. 750|
|SC/ST/PwD category candidates||Rs. 750|
|All other candidates||Rs. 1500|
How to apply
1. Apply for the examination online
2. Upload photograph (PEG format and also on a standard 3.5 cm × 4.5cm (Width x Height) print), signature (scan copy of signature made in 2*7cm rectangular box on white paper) and other documents like graduation certificate/ certificate from Principal, caste certificate (if applicable) etc.
3. Pay the application fee through net-banking or debit card or e-challan.
4. Check the Status of your application form: Received, Under Scrutiny, Accepted, Defect Status after Rectification, Rejected with Valid Reasons, Admit Card Ready for Download, etc.
5. Contact the zonal GATE Office in case of any queries/problems.
6. Download Admit Card.
7. View your answers, marks and GATE score.
8. By visiting the website http://appsgate.iisc.ernet.in students can fill up the online form.
|Tuesday||Last Date for Submission of Online Application through Website Thursday||1st October 2015 (23:59Hrs)|
|Friday||Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Interface for printing||17th December 2015GATE|
|Saturday and Sunday|
|Announcement of Results on the Online Application Website|
|19th March 2016|