NEET Exam 2020 Important dates are out who are want to apply for medical entrance exam for them important date is release on December 2, 2019 in online portal at ntaneet.nic.in. The last date of registration and fill the application form of NEET Exam is December 31, 2019.
Applicants need to first complete NEET registration as early than filling the details in the NEET application from 2020, you have to upload image and signature, fee of application form and sooner or submit the form. NEET application price can be paid in online mode or offline through SBI Echallan.
Correction of any errors inside the application form of NEET 2020 might be to be had tentatively in the 2d week of January. Candidates need to make sure they meet the eligibility standards of NEET earlier than they fill the NEET utility shape 2020. To understand the step by step procedure of NEET registration and how to fill exam form online, check the article Below.
NEET 2020 will be held on May 3 on pen and paper-based mode. The admit card of exam will be available online from March 27 the same time as the NEET result 2020 declared on June 4.
NEET Application Form 2020 – Important Dates
|Publication of NTA NEET Information Brochure||December 2, 2019|
|Starting date for NEET 2020 Registration||December 2, 2019|
|Last date||December 31, 2019|
|Last date to submit fee||December 31, 2019|
|NEET 2020 application form correction||January, 2020|
|Exam Date of NEET 2020||May 3, 2020|
NEET Application Form 2020 – What Document need to Keep Ready Before filling the Form
It is beneficial to keep certain details and documents ready before filling the NEET 2020 application form. This ensures a smooth registration and application experience along with minimal chances of error. The first aspect to ensure is usage of the prescribed browser which is also compatible. Other important things required while filling the NEET application form 2020 are as follows
NEET Online Preparation
- A valid Mobile Number
- A valid Email Address
- Class 10 details and Class 12 details (Marksheet, certificate, school details etc)
- A photo-identity proof like Aadhaar Card number, Passport Number, ration card number, bank account or any other valid Govt. identity number
- Scanned images of passport-sized photograph, and signature and other documents (if applicable). Details are given in the table below
- Credit/Debit card or Net Banking details (for online payment)
NEET Document Specifications
|Documents||Specifications||Size and Format|
- Postcard size picture
- White background
- write Name of candidate and date on the photograph
|Size - 10 Kb to 100 Kb|
Format - JPG
- White Background
- Sign with black pen
- Signature must not be in capital letters.
|Size - 3 Kb to 20 Kb|
Format - JPG
NEET Application Process can be summarized in a few steps:
- Filling in the application of NEET 2020
- Uploading of images
- NEET application fee payment
- Printing of confirmation page