Planning is very important to achieve success. You need to do proper planning to crack the competitive medical entrance exam like NEET with a high score. It’s one of the most difficult and competitive exam conducted by NTA Board for government and private medical colleges admissions in India.
Per year nearly 11 Lakhs students appeared for this exam for the approximately 6o thousand seats. So aspirants need to do lot of hard work to crack exam and secured their medical college seat. It’s essential to do this study with proper planning to clear exam in first attempt.
Here are some the useful tips to prepare a well-organized Study Plan for 2022 NEET Exam preparation:
- Before start preparing for the exam know the exam syllabus, pattern, mode, duration, marking system clearly.
- Make a proper study schedule according to syllabus. While preparing the study timetable consider your coaching classes, school and other activities timing. Commit yourself for following given timetable strictly.
- Make a list of study material that you used for preparation. consult with your friends, exam rankers, teachers and tutors for study material. This list helps you to do focused study. Mainly focus NCERT Books for preparation.
- Give some time for regular revision as per requirement daily, weekly to keep balance between previous and current learning topics.
- More focus on problem solving o improve your speed and accuracy.
- Try to solve possible numbers of Previous year question paper and online mock test series. This helps to increase your confidence and time management skill.
- Give some time on daily basis for meditation and exercise to keep yourself fresh, motivated and concentrated during study.
- If you have any problem elated study then discuss with your friend, family or teacher to reduce stress and feel relaxed.
- If you think you have to requirement of joining NEET Coaching for exam preparation, then join one of the best Institute. You can also join MC2 Academy provides best Crash course and NEET Classes in Pune for regular and repeater students.
- Mainly important focus on your health and sleep. Eat healthy food and take sufficient sleep.
so start you NEET 20222 exam preparation as soon as possible and maintain consistency in your study without any laziness and procrastination to crack exam and got admission in desired medical institute.
All the best Students...!!!!