Technology Joint Entrance Examination for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT JAM) exam schedule has been announced. The exam for the recruitment M.Sc and PhD degrees, and is organized by the Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras), this time. It will be held February 7, 2016.
The examination schedule for the upcoming exam is mentioned below:
- September 2: Commencement of online registration and application process on the official website
- October 10: Last date for payment of application fee through e-challan
- October 14: Last date for submission of application and uploading of documents
- February 7: Date of JAM
- March 23: Declaration of results
- April 15 to 24: Submission of application form for admission on the website
- April 29: Last date for receipt of request for change of category along with valid documents in proper format at IIT Madras
- June 15: Declaration of first admission list
- June 29: Declaration of second admission list
- July 11: Declaration of third admission list and conclusion of admission process
The candidates can apply online at www.jam.iitm.ac.in. No hard copies of the applications are required.
According to the official website, science Bangalore (Indian Academy of Sciences) and the Indian Institute of Technology (the IITs) and Indian Institute of Technology conducted a comprehensive doctoral jam admissions M.Sc program in Indian Institute of Science Bangalore and M.Sc, joint master -Ph.D, M IITs .Sc, Dr double degree, M.Sc-M.Tech, MS-MS (research) /Ph.D double degree and other post-degree programs.
The main objective is to consolidate the scientific JAM a career option for the students across the country. It is expected that the research infrastructure, interactive interdisciplinary IITs and the Indian Institute of Science in Bangalore, a vibrant academic environment will encourage these students to pursue studies and career development in frontier areas of basic sciences and interdisciplinary areas of science and technology.