JEE Advanced is one of the most important and well-known exams for entry-level engineering. It is a key examination and access to India's most prestigious engineering college. Here are some things you must know about JEE Advanced 2017.
Students must qualify for the JEE Master to qualify for JEE Advanced.
To qualify for JEE, candidates should receive a 75% score on their respective boards at Level 12 or 20%
- Candidates must have 50% in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Students who want to appear for JEE Advanced 2017 must be born before October 1992
- A candidate can attempt IIT JEE examination 3 times only
- It is conducted by the seven zonal IITs under the supervision of the Joint Admission Board (JAB).
- The exam is conducted for admission into the IITs, NITs and other centrally funded institutes.
- EE Advanced consists of two papers – Paper 1 & Paper 2 – both of which are compulsory.
- The eligible candidates can choose to either pursue Bachelors in Technology or Architecture.
We hope this information will help those who plan to appear on JEE Advanced 2017. If you have not already started preparing for 2017 JEE, your time begins! For the best engineering guidance, visit www.mc2academy.com. For more information about JEE Advanced 2017
IIT JAM Coaching classes in Pune and Mumbai