National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is organized by the NTA (National testing Agency) twice in a year. NEET Exam is National level medical entrance exam helps to take admission in MBBS, BDS and Ayush. There is one good news for all medical aspirants i.e. NEET Exam is conducted from 3rd February to 17th February 2019 & from 12th May to 26th May 2019. So students don't confused about exam and go clearly through NEET Exam pattern.
NEET 2019 Application Form
- Below are the NEET 2019 exam application form details:
- The application form will be conducted in online mode only.
- No application will be entertained through offline mode.
- NEET UG registration 2019 will be started from the 1st October 2018 (Feb Exam) & second week of March 2018 (May Exam).
- Candidates should upload the scanned images of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- After filling the application form completely, a confirmation page will be generated. Download it.
- There will be no need to send the printed confirmation page to the board.
Application fees must be done through credit/debit card, net banking, UPI and e-wallet & service tax will be applicable.
Category Application Fee
NEET UG Exam Eligibility Criteria:
Before filling the application form student must have to check eligibility criteria
Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years.
The maximum age limit will be 25 years (30 years for SC/ST & OBC)
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern:
This year there might be some changes in NEET exam pattern:
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- There will be objective type questions in the exam.
- The exam duration will be of three hours.
- Total 180 questions will be asked
Sections Number of Questions Maximum Marks
Physics 45 180
Chemistry 45 180
Zoology 45 180
Botany 45 180
Total 180 720
This syllabus helps you to score good marks in the exam. NEET 2019 syllabus will contain physics, chemistry and biology subjects. Students can check the detailed syllabus from below:
Physical world and measurement, Laws of Motion, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Properties of Bulk Matter, Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Electrostatics, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Waves, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Electronic Devices, etc.
Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Equilibrium, Hydrogen, p-Block Elements, Hydrocarbons, Solid State, Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, p-Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, etc.
Diversity in Living World, Cell Structure and Function, Human Physiology, Structural Organization in Animals and Plants, Plant Physiology, Reproduction, Biology and Human Welfare, Ecology and Environment, Genetics and Evolution, Biotechnology and Its Applications, etc.
NEET exam 2019 Result:
Students will check their result via online mode. Result will be announced in the 1st week of March 2019 (Feb exam) & 1st week of June 2019 (May exam).
NEET Counseling 2019
The candidates who will be shortlisted for further admission process only they will be called in the counseling round. The Counseling process will be organized through online mode. NEET 2019 Counseling will be commenced from the second week of June 2019.