As all of you know NEET is the National eligibility cum entrance test conducted by NTA for those students who wish to get admission in medical field. NEET syllabus is very vast. So, it is not easy to crack NEET easily. To make it easy you need the preparation.
Here are some useful tips are given by rankers of NEET Classes in Pune to boost your exam preparations below:
- Make a practical Timetable and follow it strictly: There are many students who were good at study but failed to crack the exam. They can’t crack the exam because they don’t plan the study. Planning means what? Nothing only makes a study timetable and strictly follows it daily.
- Prepare according to the latest syllabus: Don’t study the whole book. First see this year exam syllabus and study the latest syllabus. NEET and board exams have some common topics for exams. First study those common Topics.
- Practice regularly: Studying is good but practice that study regularly is better. If you are studying and not practicing, then you will not be able to know how much you learnt. So you must practice previous year question papers on daily basis.
- Refer good study material: The most important component of any exam is study material and books. So, Refer the Good study material. You can take help from your teachers about which books to follow.
- Attempt Mock Tests: Mock test is a good option to boost your confidence level and it will help you to figure out the best paper solving strategies in less time.
- Focus on weak points: There are many students who are weak on different topics. But those who work harder and overcome their weakness will get success for sure. So, students need to Focus on basic concepts and dedicate their more time to weak points.
- Prepare short notes for Revision: To save your time during exam days, making short notes during study time is an effective way. These short notes will help you sail through the exam. Writing short notes will also improve your memorizing power.
- Study in fixed Time slot: Regular and long hour studies for exam is tiring for anyone. Divide your NEET Exam time table in two slots.
- Be confident and Positive about your preparation: Your positive attitude will have a great impact on Your Preparation. When you think positive your brain will work in the same direction to achieve that goal.