NTA (National Testing Agency) has released the list of rules about the Dress Code and Barred Items that NEET 2019 candidates must need follow.
It is important that students must know details information about NEET 2019 Exam Dress Code and Barred Items to avoid any disturbance on the exam day. Read here the complete list of dress code and barred items to follow while going to NEET Exam center on exam day.
NEET 2019 Exam: Dress Code
Candidate needs to follow the dress code of NEET 2019 Exam. The dress code gives the detail information about which types clothes the students are allowed to wear on the exam day.
Dress code for NEET 2019 Exam: Allowed
- Light clothes with half sleeves
- Slippers, sandals with low heels
Dress code for NEET 2019 Exam: Not Allowed
- Big buttons
If candidates are wearing customary dress for the examination, then they should report at least an hour before the last reporting time so that they can be properly frisked.
NEET 2019 Exam: Barred Items
The students are not allowed to carry the following items inside the examination hall under any circumstances. The candidates will be subjected to extensive and compulsory frisking before entering the NEET Exam center with the help of highly sensitive metal detectors.
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
- Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap etc.
- Any Watch/Wrist Watch, Bracelet, Camera, etc.
- Any ornaments
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means, by hiding communication devices like microchip, camera, Bluetooth device etc.